Founded in 2006, Secure Ticket Purchase is an online ticket marketplace that has connected millions of customers with the thrill of attending live events. We are experiencing record growth and ready to expand our marketing team, fueling the company’s growth for many years to come.
As a UX/UI Designer you will be responsible for supporting holistic marketing campaigns by architecting customer journeys that enhance user experience, resolve pain points, decrease site abandonment, and encourage conversions. This position requires experience in creating user-centered designs inspired by data and user testing.
The ideal candidate will have experience working closely project stakeholders and cross-functional marketing team members. This person will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
- Design graphic content for web, email, and social
- Illustrate design ideas using session replay, process flows, and sitemaps
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Develop technical and business requirements to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- 2-5 years work experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Portfolio demonstrating technical skills and creativity
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Great time-management, interpersonal, and communication skills
We offer a casual work atmosphere, competitive salaries, and cutting edge technology. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, retirement plan as well as Paid Time Off, Sick Time, Holiday and Bereavement Pay.
For consideration, please email email@example.com to schedule an interview an interview.