Founded in 2006, Secure Ticket Purchase is an online ticket marketplace that has connected millions of customers with the thrill of attending live events. We are experiencing record growth and ready to expand our marketing team, fueling the company’s growth for many years to come.
The Social Media Content Manager will implement organic and paid social media strategies for our online ticket marketplace. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative, and has a passion for connecting with current and future customers. This is an opportunity to build an integrated Social Media strategy that directly engages audiences with the intent of turning them into returning customers.
This marketing team member must have experience working closely project stakeholders and a cross-functional marketing team, and will report directly the Director of Marketing.
- Develop a relevant content strategy to reach the company’s target audiences.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor and engage users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e. timeline covers, profile pics, thumbnails, ads, Blog, and etc.).
- Plan, create and manage paid promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Online reviews and reputation management.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Develop an organizational proactive process for capturing loyal customer reviews.
- Monitor user-generated content surrounding the company.
- Analyze campaigns and translate data into recommendations for revising marketing campaigns.
- Experienced in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Possesses the tenets of traditional marketing and how it translates online.
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Ability to jump from the creative to the analytical side of marketing.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- 2-5 years work experience in Social Media.
- Social Media profiles demonstrating technical skills and creativity.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Great time-management, interpersonal, and communication skills.
We offer a casual work atmosphere, competitive salaries, and cutting edge technology. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, retirement plan as well as Paid Time Off, Sick Time, Holiday and Bereavement Pay.
For consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview an interview.