Founded in 2006, Secure Ticket Purchase is an online ticket marketplace that has connected millions of customers with the thrill of attending live events. We are experiencing record growth and ready to expand our marketing team, fueling the company’s growth for many years to come.
We are seeking an experienced Email Marketing Manager to implement email marketing strategies and activities for the marketplace. As an Email Marketing Manager at our company, you will be responsible for planning and developing our overall email marketing strategy. You will be responsible for managing the strategy, leading your team and ensuring that the business goals are met.
You will be working with the latest marketing technology in collaboration with other Sales and Marketing teams. This person will report directly the Director of Marketing.
- Manage and build an overall email marketing strategy
- Create various email lists and campaigns
- Working with vendors and partners to align email marketing strategies
- Create and design various CTAs and email templates
- Test the success of every campaign
- Determine email marketing KPIs
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis
- Develop a lead generation strategy
- Create smart email lists
- Increase email subscriptions
- Analyze data to get smart insights
- Suggest methods for improvements
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Proficient using marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
- Experience with email automation tools
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- 2-5 years work experience with email marketing
We offer a casual work atmosphere, competitive salaries, and cutting edge technology. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, retirement plan as well as Paid Time Off, Sick Time, Holiday and Bereavement Pay.
For consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview an interview.